Reports to: Head of Growth
Blue Vision Labs is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to help us take it to the next level. Our goal is to continue building the best team in the self-driving and AR space. You will work closely with the leadership and engineering teams to develop and expand our hiring potential.
This is a full time role based in London.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record in sourcing top talent for a fast growing tech business
- Has experience in creating internal recruiting processes
- Is excited about creating and giving an amazing candidate experience
- Participates in relevant recruitment meet-ups and networking events
- Has effective communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
You'll be responsible for:
- Sourcing and managing technical and non-technical candidates within the pipeline
- Building and providing a great candidate experience from application stage to offer
- Evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates
- Communicating effectively with the interview teams to ensure interview calibration and preparedness
- Overcoming challenges and producing solutions through data collection and analyzation (quantitative or qualitative), identifying alternatives within a changing environment, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you have everything you need.
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday (we promote a healthy life balance!)
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing, and personal development
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!