Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Reports to: Head of Growth
Blue Vision Labs is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to help us take it to the next level. Our goal is to continue building the best team in the self-driving and AR space. You will work closely with the leadership and engineering teams to develop and expand our hiring potential.
This is a contract role for up to 3 months based in London.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record in sourcing top talent for a fast growing tech business
- Is excited about giving an amazing candidate experience
- Participates in relevant recruitment meetups and networking events
- Is collaborative, creative, and communicative.
You'll be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates
- Managing candidates within the current pipeline
- Giving offers to potential employees
- Providing a great candidate experience through phone screens, managing on-site interviews, and helping show demos of how the technology works
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you have everything you need.
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing, and personal development
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!