Operations Associate | Field Operations (full-time)
Blue Vision Labs is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to help us take this phenomenal startup to the next level. Our goal is to continue building the best teams or women and men in the self-driving and AR space and we already have some of the best engineers in the continent working here.
You will collaborate with our Head of Growth to oversee recurring data collection for our engineering teams and managing our driver fleet within London - what you do every day will have a significant impact on the product which has been generating a phenomenal amount of interest and excitement since we launched recently.
We’re looking for people who:
- Ideally have 2+ years' experience in operations, business, field-testing, customer service or a something similar
- Have a great can-do attitude; you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Have superb organisational skills and an ability to juggle and prioritise tasks at the same time
- Have a proven track record in creating processes and improving workflows
- Have an ability to think outside the box and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have a desire to offer solutions and improvements, be a 'voice at the table'
- Hold a valid driver’s license in the United Kingdom
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative.
You'll be responsible for:
- Owning the management and distribution of our hardware, contracts and equipment
- Addressing unexpected troubleshooting issues for drivers who are part of our driver fleet
- Working with the Product and Recruiting teams to present effective demos to clients and candidates, often by being the face of the company
- Working with the Engineering teams to collect data via driving or walking for building and testing purposes
- Analysing the data collection method and providing process improvements where needed.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant women and men who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.
- A competitive salary
- Achievable career progression
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday (we promote a healthy life balance!)
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions
- The rare opportunity to work closely with stakeholders (i.e. CTO, CEO)
- The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging technical projects
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- The opportunity to work on our groundbreaking, high impact product
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Spa breaks
- In-office massages
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!