Reports to: CEO/CTO/COO
We are a young, quirky startup dedicated to building powerful technology at the forefront of Augmented Reality. Having just launched our product, the world’s biggest companies now want to collaborate with us. That’s just one of the reasons it’s such an exciting time to join our team as an Executive Assistant. We're seeking a confident, enthusiastic assistant to work closely with our C-Suite team to take over the things they can't. As a fundamental part of Blue Vision Labs, you’ll be the driving force behind the smooth and stress-free running of our company.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple hectic and complex calendars, including coordinating travel
- Coordinating internal and external meetings, taking minutes, and following up on actions from meetings
- Drafting reports, executive summaries, and prepare presentations / other communications as required
- Managing the financial administration for the team (eg. track and file expenses)
- Helping in the creation and organisation of company events
- General office duties as needed
- Building relationships between cross-functional departments, external vendors, and clients.
We are seeking someone who:
- Preferably has experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role
- Is enthusiastic and passionate for working in a fast-paced startup
- Is organised and experienced in juggling multiple tasks in changeable and ambiguous environments, whilst ensuring impeccable attention to detail
- Has excellent communication, writing, and computer skills (eg. Google Suite, Microsoft Office)
- Possess the ability to find creative solutions to unexpected situations and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done - no task is too big or too small
- Has a natural ability to build relationships with people, knowing when to act with discretion and diplomacy, and remaining calm in the most stressful of situations.
This role is for someone who takes pride in their work, has a passion for enabling exceptional individuals, and is looking to advance their career.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging projects
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Coffee reimbursements
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. yoga, gym, music lessons)
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!