Executive Assistant/Corporate PA
Reports to: CEO/CTO/COO
We are a young, quirky startup dedicated to building powerful technology at the forefront of Augmented Reality. Having just launched our product, the world’s biggest companies now want to collaborate with us. That’s just one of the reasons it’s such an exciting time to join Blue Vision Labs as an Executive Assistant.
What makes us amazing?
It’s the teams of talented women and men and their passion that's led us to become the ‘next big thing’. We’re using cutting-edge research to build real, usable, next-generation products in the augmented reality domain and everyone wants get involved!
Why should you be amazing?
Since launching, we’ve become overnight celebrities (in the tech world, at least)! We’ve had a phenomenal amount of global interest from credible experts and leading companies, we’d like your assistance with managing these relationships and representing us to the world.
Now we’re in need of a confident, enthusiastic assistant to work closely with three super-laid back and friendly founders to take over all the things they can’t. This is a far from boring opportunity and no two days will be the same - you could be managing agendas, hosting events, arranging meetings or booking flights.
As a fundamental part of Blue Vision Labs, you’ll be the driving force behind the smooth and stress-free running of our company.
- 3+ years’ experience of working as an executive assistant or equivalent
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- An ability to coordinate and support agenda of CEO, COO, CTO..
- An ability to find creative solutions to unexpected situations and to get things done.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced startup working on a groundbreaking technology.
- An ability to collate lists of important/urgent decisions, such as: signing/reviewing documents, responding to invitations, managing deadlines, inbound requests etc.
- A desire to host company events (i.e. happy hour, meet ups, dinners)
- Strong computer skills (ideally Google docs, Google )
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- A desire to work in a long-term role.
If you’re the sort of person who likes to get things done instead of making excuses and you take pride in perfection, we want to hear from you.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant women and men who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.We offer:
- A competitive salary
- The rare opportunity to work closely with stakeholders (i.e. CTO, COO, CEO)
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions.
- The opportunity to grow to managerial roles.
- The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging technical projects
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- The opportunity to work on our groundbreaking, high impact product
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Spa breaks
- In-office massages
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!