Research Engineer | Computer Vision
Reports to: Engineering Team Lead
We are looking for passionate and knowledgable computer vision specialists who can successfully design and execute novel hybrid solutions to improve map and localisation performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising and engaging existing computer vision specialists who have a keen desire to remain at the forefront of this field
- Establishing and communicating computer vision advancements and provide expertise to key internal functions; Mapping and Localisation
- Creating ground-breaking solutions to challenging technical problems that will directly shape the effectivity of various products.
We are looking for people who have:
- Advanced understanding of SLAM systems, keen desire to develop this further
- Optimisation, CERES
- A Masters or PhD degree in relevant field
- A collaborative, creative, and communicative ability
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.We offer:
- A competitive salary
- Equity package
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday (we promote a healthy life balance!)
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions
- The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging technical projects
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- The opportunity to work on our groundbreaking, high impact product
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!