Operations Associate (Part-Time, Contractor)
Blue Vision Labs is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone to help us take it to the next level. Our goal is to continue building the best team in the self-driving and AR space. You will work closely with our Head of Growth in London to build and expand our driver fleet within the USA.
We are seeking someone based in the San Francisco Bay Area, who will work remotely from our London team. This is a part-time contractor role with potential for growth to a full-time role. Some travel may be required.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a great can-do attitude; you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Has superb organizational skills and an ability to juggle and prioritize several tasks at the same time
- Has an ability to think outside the box and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Is collaborative, creative, and communicative.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the management and distribution of our hardware and contracts
- On-the-fly troubleshooting for drivers
- Finding new drivers to get involved in our driver fleet in major American cities
- Liaising between London and the USA teams
- Passion for technology, especially startups, robotics and self-driving cars.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you have everything you need.
- The opportunity to be a part of a startup company working to solve real, high-impact, problems
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!