Research Engineer | Computer Vision
We are looking for exceptional computer vision researchers with experience in software engineering to join our research team as we solve some of the hardest research problems. This is a unique opportunity to combine challenging academic work with real-world impact.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in vision-based localisation, mapping, structure-from-motion or computational geometry
- Have a relevant masters degree
- Have professional software engineering experience
- Are passionate about research and love solving challenging problems
- Love reading and implementing academic papers
- Design and implement efficient algorithms
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Are passionate about building things
- Want to turn bleeding-edge research into impactful products.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you have everything you need.We offer:
- A friendly and human working atmosphere where diversity and knowledge-sharing are valued
- The opportunity to work on next-generation products
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise
- A beautiful working space in central London
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee
- Gym membership
- Social team atmosphere and activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!