Research Engineer Intern | Computer Vision
Reports to: Team Lead
We are looking for brilliant computer vision students to join our world-class team of engineers, researchers, and entrepreneurs. This is an unique opportunity to be working on a cutting-edge technology used in next-generation, real-world products that are truly shaping the Augmented Reality space.
We are looking for people who:
- Are enrolled in a MSc or PhD program in Computer Vision
- Have publications in world-class computer vision conferences
- Have experience in vision-based localisation, mapping, structure-from-motion or computational geometry
- Have experience with SLAM (ideally)
- Are passionate about research and love solving challenging problems
- Love reading and implementing scientific papers
- Design and implement efficient algorithms
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Are passionate about building things
- Want to turn bleeding-edge research into impactful products.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant women and men who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.We offer:
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday (we promote a healthy life balance!)
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions
- The rare opportunity to work closely with stakeholders (i.e. CTO, CEO)
- The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging technical projects
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- The opportunity to work on our groundbreaking, high impact product
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Spa breaks
- In-office massages
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!