Software Engineer Intern | Full Stack
We are using cutting-edge research to build real, usable, next-generation products in the self driving and augmented reality domains. We are looking for talented students with demonstrated interest in full stack development. You will be designing and implementing core tools to organise and manipulate large amounts of data from numerous different sources. You will be working closely with our research scientists and software engineers to build tools for streamlining data pipelines, machine learning pipelines, and data visualization.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience designing, building and deploying web apps and datastores
- Can design practical user interfaces
- Love finding pragmatic solutions to challenging technical problems
- Ideally, have experience in WebGL, computer vision, or data visualization tools
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you have everything you need.We offer:
- A friendly and human working atmosphere where diversity and knowledge-sharing are valued
- The opportunity to work on next-generation products
- A competitive salary package
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise
- A beautiful working space in central London
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee
- Gym membership
- Social team atmosphere and activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!