Research Scientist | Computer Vision
Reports to: CTO
We are looking for exceptional computer vision researchers with experience in computer vision and Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping (SLAM) systems to join our research team as we solve some of the most challenging research problems. This is a unique opportunity to combine challenging academic work with long-term real-world impact.
This role has two core responsibilities:
- Assume leadership over existing teams of excellent researchers and collaborate with CTO and CEO
- Establish pragmatic technical solutions to facilitate research activity assessing efficacy of the system as well as customer questions and needs.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in vision-based localisation, mapping, structure-from-motion or computational geometry
- Have a relevant PhD
- Are passionate about research and love solving challenging problems
- Love reading academic papers, going to conferences, and ideally have relevant publications
- Design and implement efficient algorithms
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Are passionate about building things
- Want to turn bleeding-edge research into impactful products.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant women and men who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.We offer:
- A competitive salary
- Lucrative equity package
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday (we promote a healthy life balance!)
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions
- The rare opportunity to work closely with stakeholders (i.e. CTO, CEO)
- The opportunity to be hands-on and work on challenging technical projects
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- The opportunity to work on our groundbreaking, high impact product
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- The best breakfast, lunch and dinner London has to offer, for whenever you want it
- Coffee reimbursements (including Starbucks!)
- Spa breaks
- In-office massages
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. Swimming, yoga, pilates, gym)
- Generous stipends for activities such as music lessons
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!