Software Engineer | Backend, Infrastructure, Data Pipeline
We are using cutting-edge research to build real, usable, next-generation products in the self driving and augmented reality domains. As a software engineer, you will help us scale our stack to keep up with our rapidly increasing demand for data processing and compute resources. We are working on distributed systems that handle petabytes of data, and designing services that respond to large numbers of requests in real time.
We are looking for people who:
- Have practical experience working with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS / GCE)
- Love designing and building efficient, pragmatic solutions to technical problems
- Are comfortable in low-level languages (e.g. C++ / Go) and high-level languages (e.g. Python / Typescript)
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative
- Love solving challenging problems.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you have everything you need. We offer:
- A friendly and human working atmosphere where diversity and knowledge-sharing are valued
- The opportunity to work on next-generation products
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise
- A beautiful working space in central London
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee
- Gym membership
- Social team atmosphere and activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!