Software Engineer | Backend and Infrastructure
Reports to: Engineering Team Lead
We are using cutting-edge research to build real, usable, next-generation products in the self driving and augmented reality domains. As a fundamental part of our software engineering team, you will help us scale our stack to keep up with our rapidly growing demand for data processing and compute resources. Our distributed systems handle petabytes of data, and design services that respond to large numbers of requests in real time.
We are looking for people who:
- Love crafting and building efficient, pragmatic solutions to challenging technical problems
- Are comfortable with low-level languages (e.g. C++ / Go)
- Ideally have experience with high-level languages (e.g. Python / Typescript)
- Ideally have hands-on experience in cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS / GCE)
- Are collaborative, creative, and communicative.
We designed Blue Vision Labs to be a place for brilliant people who love their work, so we work hard to make sure you will have everything you need.
- Competitive salary
- Equity package
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday
- Autonomy to make business-critical decisions and propose impactful solutions for groundbreaking products
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing and personal development
- A knowledgeable team with extensive domain expertise - some of the brightest minds in the continent
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Coffee reimbursements
- Health and wellness plan (e.g. yoga, gym, music lessons)
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!