We are a fresh, expanding startup looking for someone who loves to make life amazing.
The goal is to make Blue Vision Labs an even more lively, efficient, and fun place to work. This role covers a range of responsibilities, including:
- Shaping the working environment to make it second-to-none
- Organising socials and team adventures
- Being a public point-of-contact for the company
- Managing equipment and food inventories
- Providing support for interviewing and financials
We are looking for someone who:
- Has office managerial experience in a startup
- Can show leadership skills and take initiative
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is adaptable, creative, and cares about the details.
- A friendly and human working atmosphere where diversity and knowledge-sharing are valued
- The opportunity to be a part of a startup company working to solve real, high-impact, problems
- A competitive salary package
- A beautiful working space in central London
- Flexible working hours
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee
- Gym membership
- A social team atmosphere and activities.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!